Wheat Grass Powder
Nutritional Value Wheat Grass
- Very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, vitamin E & vitamin K. Wheatgrass has twice the amount of Vitamin A as carrots and is higher in Vitamin C than Oranges!
- It contains full spectrum of B vitamins, as well as calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, sodium and potassium in a balanced ratio.
- Rich in protein and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein.
Benefits of Wheat Grass
- Blood Purification - Wheatgrass juice is high in chlorophyll also known as the ‘life-blood’ of the plants. Chlorophyll carries high levels of oxygen and helps in blood purification
- Body Detoxification and Digestion
- May help reduce damaging effects of radiation, courtesy of the enzyme SOD—an anti-inflammatory compound
- May help removing deposits of drugs, heavy metals, and cancer-causing agents from the body
- Useful in various disorders of the urinary tract, including infection of the bladder, urethra, and prostate
- Chlorophyll is antibacterial and can be used inside and outside the body as a natural healer.
- Improves Immune System, Eyesight and Hemoglobin